Monday, February 7, 2011

Gems

I'm working on a production this week so I will not be able to post as often as I would like to. 12-15 hour days are here. I recently got some film back, here are some gems of the bunch.
Click onto the photo to enjoy full size.

Gorilla art in Greenpoint 

Underground wrestling club in Philly.
Courtney Rolling up a "Fatty"

A Donker
PHIL from Tuff City rockn a ill hand painted coat. When I have time I'm going to pay them a visit in the Bronx!

"If you'd like to make a call please hang up and try again."
Checked out some friends play a show. Al, and his special guest.


The ever growing bike pile by my house, even crackheads like to work on bikes.

My boy Mike from Australia rockn a neck brace after his accident. Check the GRIME sticker on hit.

I'll try to post as much as possible this week but some gems will be in the mix until I have some more time. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment